Twenty-first century manufacturing requires CNC devices, software, and technology to maintain its competitive edge.
We are continuously working to bring unique capabilities and products to the forefront.
The Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) is true cutting edge technology that harnesses the power of the Internet using sensors that are already in operation in most manufacturing facilities.
IIoT opens an entirely new realm of operational possibilities to take advantage of PAAS (Platform As A Service) technology. It is scale-able and requires no IT department to manage it.
FEATURE PRODUCT: xlTRANSFER Device
The xlTRANSFER is designed and built in the U.S.A. It is a portable handheld CNC communications device for shop use. It has multiple advantages for its users who adapt quickly to its logical operation. It is highly reliable, portable, and designed specifically for use in factory environments. The xlTRANSFER is in wide use around the world.
In most cases its USB storage capacity exceeds the needs of most manufacturing facilities. It is an excellent backup device for any DNC system and ideal when files must be transferred and no DNC system exists. It is an excellent service tool for CNC service technicians who must transfer and save parameter files from different types of CNC found in the shop. It’s usage possibilities are endless.
Programs are easily managed using a standard PC and Microsoft’s Windows Explorer program. When the needed programs have been loaded onto the USB memory stick it is removed from the computer and inserted into the xlTRANSFER USB connector. Upon power up of the xlTRANSER all files are instantly recognized and ready for downloading to CNC equipment (or any other RS232 compatible device).
- 20 Character Alpha / Numeric
- Membrane Style
- Symbols rotate for full character set
- LCD Display
- 16 Character / 2 Line
- Memory: USB Flash
- 1 GB Memory Storage
- Supports up to 4GB USB Memory
- Code Types Supported – ISO / Binary / MAZATROL
- Multiple RS232 Configurations (5 total)
- Enables communication with various devices, code types, handshaking, and baud rates.
- File selection by keypad
- File Size & Last Modified Date Displayed before sending.
- User can View the “Start of File” characters prior to transmission to verify program number / comment lines
- Drip Feed Part Programs
- Simple logical and versatile menu
- Logical Setup
- Communication and Operation easily adapts to any RS232 device
- Distributes data in harsh environments.
- Operation Manual stored on the supplied USB memory in PDF format.
- Real Time Clock –
Files received are stamped with the current date and time and stored on the USB Flash Drive.
- 4 NimH Batteries
- 110 Vac Wall Charger
- 1 GB USB Flash Memory
- RJ45 – DB25 Connector
- 3 Ft Cable
- 4 AAA NiCad Rechargeable Batteries
- Unit can operate up to eight plus hours per charge.
- Permanent connections require use of the included charger.