McKenna Service Company assumed support for all Acroloc equipment from Hurco companies in June, 2002. We have over thirty-five years experience supporting every aspect of this equipment and are committed to providing on-going assistance for our Acroloc customers.
- Telephone Technical support is provided by our service personnel as time permits.
- Please provide an accurate & detailed description of the problem or symptoms.
- Prior to contacting us for telephone or a field service appointment please be ready to supply the following equipment information:
- Your contact information must include:
Best time to call you
- Machine Information should include:
Control Make and Model
- CNC Control Service (On-site)
- Servo Drive (Repair or Replacement)
- Servo Motor (Repair or Replacement)
- Spindle Drive (Repair or Replacement)
- Spindle Motor (Repair or Replacement)
- PIC / MIC (Reprogram, Repair, Replacement)
- Parameter Lists (Library)
- G.E. 9030 (Reprogram, Repair, Replacement)
- Machine Manuals
- All Acroloc Parts
- Turcite Replacement
- Axis Re-alignment